Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally, got a gallery!

After looking at several flash-based photo galleries, I decided to settle on "Autoviewer" which is very similar to SimpleViewer, only instead of having thumbnails, it is constructed more like a slideshow. Clients can simply press "play" or click the little arrows as much as they want until something catches their eye. (Hopefully they don't click too quickly).

This is going to be for my wedding and family photography website, "LiveStill Photography". I'm still working on several of the elements, such as my trademark, the letterhead, and so on.

Right now, I just want to get a working concept up as quickly as possible, and then hopefully have someone who knows what they're doing come in and make it look professional... cough... lushinnovative.com ... cough. (I wish)

No comments:

Post a Comment